Frequently Asked Questions
Any share holder, Age between 21-70
Within 4 working days after approval from the authority.
Sharjah, Dubai, Ajman, RAS AL KHAIMAH.
- Sole Proprietorship:- Sole proprietorships are the most common type of online business due to their simplicity and how easy they are to create.
- Partnerships:- Two heads are better than one, right?
- Limited Partnership:- Corporation
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Sole Proprietorship.
- General Partnership.
- Limited Liability
- Company (LLC) Corporations
Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai.
MASHREQ BANK, offers a zero balance account.
Mashreq bank, ENBD bank.
Mashreq bank in Dubai.
Required Documents for Business Accounts
- Trade License Copy(Full Set)
- MOA with all the amendments if any there
- Passport copies of all the shareholder
- Visa & Emirates ID copy of all the partners if resident.
- Personal Address proof if UAE resident
- Office Tenancy contract copy if any there
- All shareholder CV/Resume copy
- Company Profile/Websites
- Three supplier and Clients details along with invoices copies OR Prospects supplier & Clients
- Trade License copy of home town business if any there
- Last six months bank statement local/Home town to establish source of funds***
Adcb BANK, Mashreq bank, ENBD BANK, Emirates Islamic Bank, Dubai Islamic Bank, Bank MISR, CBD BANK, Rak bank, Ajman bank, Sharjah Islamic Bank.
Any share holder, Age between 21-70 years old can open bank Ac, If he owns a company.
14 working days.
Charges – Minimum AED 2000 to 5000 AED.
Passport copy, entry stamp of UAE, On boarding form, shareholder, manager, director s document, Photo (white background).