Frequently Asked Questions
You will find answers to about our security technologies and security specialists service and more. Please feel free to contact us if you don't get your question's answer in below.
Any share holder, Age between 21-70
Within 4 working days after approval from the authority.
Sharjah, Dubai, Ajman, RAS AL KHAIMAH.
- Sole Proprietorship:- Sole proprietorships are the most common type of online business due to their simplicity and how easy they are to create.
- Partnerships:- Two heads are better than one, right?
- Limited Partnership:- Corporation
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Sole Proprietorship.
- General Partnership.
- Limited Liability
- Company (LLC) Corporations
Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai.
MASHREQ BANK, offers a zero balance account.
Mashreq bank, ENBD bank.
Mashreq bank in Dubai.
Required Documents for Business Accounts
- Trade License Copy(Full Set)
- MOA with all the amendments if any there
- Passport copies of all the shareholder
- Visa & Emirates ID copy of all the partners if resident.
- Personal Address proof if UAE resident
- Office Tenancy contract copy if any there
- All shareholder CV/Resume copy
- Company Profile/Websites
- Three supplier and Clients details along with invoices copies OR Prospects supplier & Clients
- Trade License copy of home town business if any there
- Last six months bank statement local/Home town to establish source of funds***
Adcb BANK, Mashreq bank, ENBD BANK, Emirates Islamic Bank, Dubai Islamic Bank, Bank MISR, CBD BANK, Rak bank, Ajman bank, Sharjah Islamic Bank.
Any share holder, Age between 21-70 years old can open bank Ac, If he owns a company.
14 working days.
Charges – Minimum AED 2000 to 5000 AED.
Passport copy, entry stamp of UAE, On boarding form, shareholder, manager, director s document, Photo (white background).